We rely on the income from our regular events to help support our activities. They are also great fun for volunteers helping out and for the people who attend. If you have suggestions for other events or could help by providing time or services, please contact the office.
Book Sale. We are always grateful for donations of good quality books to sell.
Events organised by other Charities and held at the Memorial Centre include:
- Love Food Festival – 7th, 8th, 9th June
- Gerrards Cross Book Fair – Saturday 13th July
- Summer School (last week of July/first week of August)
- Classic Cars & Motocycle Event – 28th August start at 2pm
- Gerrards Cross Book Fair – Saturday 7th September
- Jumble Sale – 27/28th September –
- Remembrance Day Service (November)